ONE MULTITASKER, BEST BENEFITS- NATURALABLE’S 100% COCONUT OIL
According to Ayurveda, Coconut Oil stresses on the overall well-being of a person’s mental, physical, and emotional health. So be it your lovely tresses or your glowing skin, it's one such superfood that is bound to give great benefits!
However, it’s worth mentioning that only 100% natural, organic, and pure Coconut Oil should be used in all forms. As it's widely used in various creams, lotions, and potions, one must always check it’s quality to be rest assured of its impact. At Naturalable, we bring the authentic Organic Virgin Coconut Oil that is derived purely without the use of refining, bleaching, or any de-odorizing agents. With no chemicals or added mineral oil, it is suitable for various uses on daily basis.
Here are few of the incredible ways to use Naturalable's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil:
Therapeutic and anti-inflammatory, our natural coconut oil is an elixir which can be used on your skin, hair, and body! Here are a few incredible ways in which you can use the Organic Virgin Coconut Oil to reap maximum benefits from this multitasker:
- To speed healing of minor cuts or bruises, you can apply a little bit of organic coconut oil directly on the wound for quicker relief sans the scar marks.
- Coconut oil is a gentle and effective eye makeup remover. Apply on your face and eyes with a cotton pad and wipe gently until all traces of makeup are gone.
- The antioxidants in organic virgin coconut oil may protect from free radicals, which can prevent wrinkles and aging. So scoop out a little quantity of oil and apply it to your skin.
- Give your hair a good massage to get healthy and strong tresses. The unique structure of lauric acid and the fatty acids in coconut oil can penetrate the hair in a way that most other fats can’t which nourishes the mane incredibly.
- Coconut oil can help repair cracked heels. Apply a thin coat to your heels at bedtime, put on socks, to get smooth and soft heels in no time.
- Oil pulling, which involves swishing coconut oil in your mouth like mouthwash, may kill some of the harmful bacteria in the mouth which improves dental health and reduce bad breath.
- You can use organic virgin coconut oil to condition your cuticles. Simply apply a small amount of coconut oil to your cuticles and massage for a few moments. Do this several times a week for best results.
Don’t miss out on the incredible benefits of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil as it can be used in clever ways by the complete family. Be it a concoction for healthy mane or a natural sugar scrub, coconut oil is one such ingredient that can be a staple in your home!
So make sure you stock on the organic, and virgin coconut oil rather than refined versions to create your own DIY or use it as it is!